Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 7

I've been doing a bit of forward thinking and wondering about how long I will actually be able to keep this grieving practice up, and though I do sometimes doubt myself, I've decided that I think it will be possible to finish. I don't know if any of you are familiar with Lawrence of The Lawrence/Julie & Julia Project, but he is my blog idol, and every time I start to get discouraged, I just think of how he has almost finished an entire year's worth of Julie & Julia viewing and still seems to be going strong. Congratulations, Lawrence! You do us repeat-romantic-comedy-viewers proud.




In other news, how about Zooey Deschanel's bangs? She has got some fabulously full fringe goin' on. The other day someone told me that guys hate girls with bangs because they cover their face too much, which is apparently super un-sexy. What about the mystery? I thought guys were into that? Like, "Ooh, look at those big bushy bangs... I wonder what kind of sexy forehead is hiding under there..." Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment